JOOX is now free on DStv for all music lovers
South Africa is at the forefront of global music trends, and the JOOX music app’s streaming service is part of it. DStv has teamed up with JOOX, to come up with the most exciting all-inclusive entertainment packages.
As a DStv subscriber, up to five family members can have access to JOOX for free.
Thabiet Allie, Chief Commercial Officer at Tencent Africa, says, “Unparalleled on demand entertainment for all the family in the palm of your hand. The new JOOX VIP family package is exclusively available to DStv customers.”
The JOOX music app offers its users all of the latest popular local and international songs to stream whenever they want. Features on this app include offline listening, karaoke, competitions, and rewards. Added to this for all music lovers to enjoy are the popular song playlists, which include the latest chart-topping tracks and other hits for you and your family to discover.
Are you a DStv subscriber? Get started with your JOOX subscription below today, and experience the world-class music streaming on offer.
Please follow the following steps on your phone:
- Go to your app store and download the JOOX app.
- Select the DStv icon as shown in your profile image or the main menu.
- Choose ‘JOOX VIP’, followed by ‘DStv Customers.’
- As a DStv account holder, enter your South African ID number.
- Activate the JOOX subscription by entering the one-time PIN sent to your cell phone number.
- You can now add extra family members by following the same steps.
- Choose ‘Family Member’ and use the one-time pin to activate the subscription.