Win Valentine’s Your Way
It’s the month of love and romance. You know what it’s like. Shops start promoting heart-shaped gifts and red roses. Movies and people make Valentine’s Day out to be something that’s worth celebrating, while some of us try to avoid the whole thing.
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day or are you not a really a fan of it? Maybe you’re into teddy bears and romantic dinners or maybe you’re not. Whatever your preference, we’ve got you covered. Experience Valentine’s Day your way.
You could win a fun experience that’s worth R5000! You could enjoy a romantic hot air balloon trip, dinner date at a restaurant of your choice or a couple’s spa day. Take your pick. Maybe you prefer a chilled night at home, a night out with friends or a day at a spa? Well, you could win a “pig out” with your friends at any restaurant you like, a “binge box” of snacks and beverages for you to enjoy at home, or the final option is spa day for one or two people. The choice is yours.
We’ve put together two exclusive music playlists for this occasion. If you’re a big Valentine’s Day fan then our “Love me” music playlist is for you. Do you want to keep it chilled this Valentine’s Day and maybe you’re just not feeling it? Then you’ll enjoy our “Love me not” music playlist.
How to enter?
Are you 18 years old or older? Start by downloading the JOOX music app if you haven’t already and enter the competition in-app. Next, share either our “Love me” or “Love me not” playlists on Facebook and use the hashtag #ForTheLoveofMusic. You’ve got till 12 February 2019 to enter.
For the love of music
There are famous love songs, songs about heartbreak and everything in between that can be heard at this time of the year. Plug in your earphones, enjoy that heart-shaped chocolate, sit back and chill at home or spend time with a special someone. Whatever you get up to, make it a great time with JOOX. Find out more about our exclusive music playlists for this month of love.
“Love me” music playlist
- I Don’t Wanna Live Forever – ZAYN; Taylor Swift
- Dandelion – Sad Eye
- All Night – The Vamps; Matoma; Astrid S
- What Do You Love – Seeb; Jacob Banks
- Last Dance – Rhys
- Oceans Away – ARIZONA
- Shape Of You (Latin Remix) – Ed Sheeran; Zion & Lennox
- History – Olivia Holt
- Firestone – Kygo; Conrad Sewell
- No Lie – Sean Paul; Dua Lipa
- No Promises – Demi Lovato
- What Lovers Do – Maroon 5; SZA
- I Found You – Benny Blanco; Calvin Harris
- Heroes (We Could Be) – Alesso; Tove Lo
- Shed A Light – Robin Schultz; David Guetta; Cheat Codes
- Open Heart (Featuring Lissie – Tropical Remix) – Morgan Page; Lissie
- Take My Breath Away – Alesso
- Electricity (MK Remix) – Silk City; Diplo; Dua Lipa; Mark Ronson
- Girl At Coachella (Featuring DRAM) – Matoma; Magic!; DRAM
- Unstoppable – R3hab; Eva Simons
“Love me not” music playlist
- I Owe You Nothing – Seinabo Sey
- Beyonce – AKA
- Too Good At Goodbyes – Sam Smith
- Look What You Made Me do – Taylor Swift
- I Don’t F*ck With You – Big Sean; E-40
- I Wish – Toni Braxton; Baby Face
- Irreplaceable – Beyonce
- Hot N Cold – Katy Perry
- Since U Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson
- Rolling In The Deep – Adele
- R.I.P. – Rita Ora; Tinie Tempah
- Caught Out There (Single Radio Edit) – Kellis
- He Wasn’t Man Enough – Toni Braxton
- It All Belongs To Me – Monica & Brandy
- Puke – Eminem
- F*ck It (I Don’t Want You Back – Dirty) – Eamon
- Leave (Get Out) – JoJo
- I Bet (Explicit Man) – Ciara
- Take A Bow – Rihanna
- Best Thing I Ever Had – Beyonce
- The Worst – Jhene Aiko
- Needed Me – Rihanna
- Bust Your Windows – Jazmine Sullivan
Love music? Download the JOOX music app