CAPE TOWN RUGBY SEVENS – COMPETITION RULES
- Promoter: Tencent Africa Services Pty Ltd (registration number 2015/445517/07) (“us”, “we” or “our”).
- Start Date: 28 November 2018
- Closing Date: Tuesday 4 December 2018. No entries will be accepted after midnight on 4 December 2018.
- Who can enter: You’re entitled to participate in this competition if you’re a natural person who is at least 18 years old, are a DStv Compact, Compact Plus or Premium subscriber and a South African resident. You may NOT participate if you’re a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, or if you’re a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to us or any other entity directly or indirectly controlling or controlled by us, or if you’re any of the aforementioned persons’ spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister or business partner.
- How to enter: To participate in this competition, you need to:
- download the JOOX App from Google Play or iStore and register as a user;
- tap on the “Cape Town Rugby Sevens” banner on the home page within the JOOX app or the click on the pop up message that will be sent to all users in app; and
- enter your details and accept the T’s & C’s.
Remember, you will need to be a DStv Compact, Compact plus or Premium subscriber to enter in this competition.
You must maintain an active JOOX account during the competition period to remain entered – should you delete/remove your JOOX account after entering the competition or at any time during the competition period, your entry will be withdrawn from the Competition.
- Entry fees: There are no entry fees to participate in the competition. Your standard internet, network and data charges will, however, apply when entering the competition.
- How many times may you enter? You may enter the competition only once. If you enter more than once, only your first entry will be entered into the draw.
- There are 6 (six) double tickets to The Cape Town Rugby Seven’s event which is to take place on Saturday, 8 December 2018 and Sunday, 9 December 2018 at the Cape Town Stadium (“Event”). The tickets include entry to the Event on both days.
- Each winner will win one double ticket which is valid for both days of the Event.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The prize does NOT include transport or accommodation and winners will be responsible for any additional costs that they may incur leading to or during the Event.
- Tickets will need to be collected from our offices during the week 3 December. We will communicate the address when we contact you.
- There will be 6 (six) winners chosen by random lucky draw. The lucky draw will take place on Wednesday, 5 December 2018 and winners.
- Each winner will be notified via an email or phone call on 5 December 2018 and will have 24 hours to respond to such messages. If you do not respond to our messages within 24 hours, you will forfeit your prize and we reserve the right to choose another winner from the pool of eligible entrants by way of lucky draw.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants other than the winners.
- You may not participate in or win a prize in this competition if you’ve won any other prize in a competition promoted by us within the past 3 months of the Competition Date of this competition.
- You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such prize to you. If you do win such prize, you will forfeit it.
- You accept that your participation in the competition and acceptance of the prize or any aspect thereof is at your own risk.
- You must possess whatever documents or permissions that may be required in order to accept and use the prize, including as regards a valid identity document
- We do not make any warranties or representations (expressly or implicitly) as to the prize and, in particular, make no representations and give no warranty that (i) your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize; (ii) the prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; and (iii) the prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory , punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
- We will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time or your participation in the Event.
- Marketing: If you’re a winner we may publish your name in our advertising, promotional and/or marketing material relating to the Competition (the nature and manner of which is to be determined within our sole discretion) for a period of 5 days following the announcement of the winner/s. Winners may be asked to participate in marketing activities, including by having their photographs taken and published in our marketing material (without any remuneration being due to the winners). Each winner will be entitled to decline to participate in such marketing activities or to have photographs published in marketing material.
- Unforeseen events:
Should unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control affect the competition in any way, we reserve the right to change the rules, change the prize, or cancel this competition entirely, as we deem fit based on such change in circumstances, at any time and without direct notice to each entrant.
- Rules: By participating in this competition, you agree to all the Competition Rules set out above, without exception. A copy of these Competition Rules is made available at www.joox.co.za